Manufacturing or processing companies that own their own private fleet of tractors and trailers truly understand that the costs associated with operating a fleet are much more than just truck driver wages, fuel, equipment and maintenance. At ADS we know all too well the costs involved and want to help companies with private fleets or those companies that use their own resources to ship out their product. If you are looking for an easy and cost-effective way to increase your profits give us call to discuss our services.
Our Supply Chain Logistics Outsourcing Includes:
- ADS provides a dedicated team to provide logistics services
- You can rely on ADS to provide complete logistics services to your company thus allowing your company to focus your core business
- Faster response to changing market demands
- Flexibility in matching dedicated team to changing volumes
- Reduced Labor Cost– Zero or reduced cost in labor, let ADS handle everything, we provide the labor! Free up your resources to focus on your core business.
- Avoid Cap Expenditures– we provide everything: from the tractors and trailers to haul your material to the computer system that processes each move.
- Government Compliance– With CSA 2010 implementation approaching, compliance is going to be much more difficult and involved than in previous years. ADS has a fleet of over 200 drivers that are prepared for CSA 2010 and ready to haul your material.
- Pricing negotiate based on your requirements
- ADS is asset based – we own approximately 50% of all the trucks in our fleet. This means your transportation is not dependent on independent contractors who may or may not want to haul a particular lane at particular time.
- With over 250 tractors in our fleet and approximately 50% being company owned and a brokered carrier base in the hundreds, you can rest assured your shipment will get to your customers when promised.
Every dedicated operation is unique and cost is determined by actual requirements. We do not charge our customers for anything they do not require. Click here to speak with us about outsourcing your supply chain operations.