Independent Contractors Now Eligible for ComData Fuel Cards
As promised, Independent Contractors with ADS Logistics are now eligible to enroll in the new ComData Fuel Card Program. So far the new system has been a big hit with company drivers and we are confident that the results with the Independent Contractor Truckers will be the same. The program is open to all Independent Contractors working with ADS Logistics, either in our Area Transportation or Western Intermodal division.
Independent Contractors who would like to participate can register for the program by going to any Area Transportation terminal and signing the lease addendum. Truckers who register at the ADS Logistics headquarters in Chesterton Indiana will receive their ComData cards on site. For all other Truckers who register at the other terminals, the ComData card will be mailed to them.
Details of the ComData Fuel Card Program
- The ComData card is valid at any Pilot Truck Stop, as well as ADS Headquarters
- The ComData card is intended to be used only for fuel and oil purchases.
- All purchases on the ComData card will be deducted from the next settlement
- ComData card limits will be established on an individual basis
- IC Truckers who are off for more than 2 days will have their card suspended until they return to work
PLEASE NOTE: This Fuel Program involves using a new ComData card. The ComData card that is issued to Independent Contractors when they first lease on is for Direct Deposit only, and will not work with this Program.
Our hope is that the ComData Fuel Card Program saves our drivers time and money. We encourage all Independent Contractors to take advantage of this great program.
Posted by Mark Andersen: On-Site Manager- ADS Logistics